Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

It has been a long time since I've posted on my blog, and for that I am terribly sorry! Our life has been pretty crazy here lately, and time just got away from me. But, as part of my new year resolution, I am hoping to get back to posting regularly!

I hope all of you had a great Holiday season with your families!

We have been busy with the holidays, Baby J is walking now which has been keeping us on our toes. The hubby has been working on race cars a lot here recently since he has joined a team for next season! He has also been traveling a lot to racers auctions and has been busy buying and selling parts from the auctions. I have been sick on and off from my allergy shots, and have had a few close calls on being hospitalized from them. But, I think we are nearing the end of those and hopefully my immune system reacts the way it should so we can get back to our normal lives!

I hope to figure out a regular schedule for the blog again. It may be a difficult challenge since Baby J is more mobile and on the go now, and with race season rapidly approaching, but I refuse to let my blogging slide! So, bare with me as we get a schedule worked out!

Also, as most of you know, I am a bzzagent and am continuing to review products for them. I have a few in the works right now that I will be reviewing and plan on sharing some of that with you!

Stay tuned as this is going to be a wild 2k14!

No comments:

Post a Comment