Wednesday, February 19, 2014

GET OUT OF HERE WINTER!

Hey y'all!

Man, I am so disappointed in myself. My new years resolution was to keep in contact with you guys and it just seems like time has flown by. I apologize to each and every one of you! I WILL DO BETTER!!!

Can we all agree on something? That it is time for winter to get the heck outta dodge?!? It seems like the whole US has had a hard winter. We finally got a taste of spring yesterday with a 70 degree day and now, I have spring fever! A lot has been suffering because of the cold weather and one thing was my skin was getting SO DRY! I seriously had crocodile scales. I have been trying to moisturize as much as possible but it wasn't getting better. But, thanks to being a BzzAgent, they sent me a lovely product to try (FOR FREE!), which I have used their products before. It's called Tone Petal Soft Body Wash! I AM IN LOVE! After just a couple days of using it, my skin doesn't have those nasty scales. I can finally wear a black shirt without dry skin flaking into my sleeves!



So, for those of my followers that are suffering from dry skin this winter, among other things, please...please try Tone! I have used their products before and will never use anything else again. Now, since I have spring fever...I can start getting my soft skin ready for shorts and tank tops! =)

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me. I am available for product reviews and suggestions and will try and get back to you within 24 hours! 

Until next time, my loves! 

-Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment