Thursday, October 10, 2013

Product Review: Comforts for Baby by Kroger Co.

Hey everyone!

Gosh, it has been awhile. Things have been crazy around our house! Little man is on the fast track to turning 1!! Where has time gone? Where has my itty bitty baby gone? But, I guess time only moves in one direction, so we have been making the most of it. 

A few months ago, I became a BzzAgent. Through this company, I sample products and provide feedback on the products. Recently I tested out the Kroger Co. baby brand, Comforts for Baby FOR FREE! 

I do the majority of my grocery shopping at Dillons, and have seen the Comforts for Baby products before, but I had never tried them. But, I had the opportunity to try out their diapers, baby wash, lotion, and wipes. I was nervous at first because baby J has sensitive skin and new products can make him break out easily. But, I was pleasantly surprised when baby J didn't break out AT ALL!

The diapers are light weight, which is nice in this Kansas heat. But, just as absorbent as the top brands. They even have cute little bees on them! The only problem I had was when we added them to our diaper genie, once the bag was full, the pressure of the other diaper on top caused them to leak, but not a big deal. 

The baby wash left baby J smelling fresh and clean. I prefer baby wash over shampoo so it can be used all over, and I know it is tearless. The lotion had a lovely lavender scent that baby J loved and went straight to sleep after being under the lavender spell....so relaxing! 

The wipes were like any other wipe, they come in a variety of packs and options. 

But, the great thing about these products is that they are AFFORDABLE! It is also convenient for someone like me who does the majority of their shopping at Dillons (A Kroger Co.) so I don't have to make an added trip somewhere which is nice with a little one! 

I highly recommend these products. They are super affordable so just give them a shot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment