Wednesday, August 28, 2013

What are your Dreams?

Happy Hump Day!

As I watch the news special about the anniversary of the MLK's I have a dream speech, I starting thinking about my own dreams. Now days, it seems like dreams are out of reach. I try to think positive and hope for things that aren't extreme. Lets face it, I can dream all day long that I am going to become a millionaire, but that is far fetched.

The past few years have been hard on my family and I as we dealt with my severe allergies and not being able to do much and not being able to see a lot of our families. We lost our second income and gained an added expense, a very joyful expense, our little boy who is much, much more than just an expense. He was a dream come true.

But with the changes, we lost hope. We prayed for answers, we prayed for financial help, we prayed for solutions, and we haven't received any of it. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect things to land in our lap. But we have done our fair share of searching with no end in sight. This has caused our hope to depreciate and I am trying to find a way to gain that hope back.

My hubby and I talk everyday about things we wish could happen. Dreams of ours that are somewhat realistic. We try and think positive and keep our heads held high, and maybe, just maybe that will pay off at some point.

I felt like I could share what our dreams are with our viewers. I receive such positive messages from my viewers and some even ask questions as if I know all the answers and that makes me feel good about what I have started here, and that I am open to sharing so that we keep things at a personal level.

Here are a few of our dreams/hopes/wishes that we have in mind;
  • A cure for my rare sensitivity so we can at least see some of our family again, and be recognized as family instead of the enemy, who they seem to talk so poorly about.
  • A new home, one that has all of the healthiest purifying equipment to help me breathe better and to provide a cleaner atmosphere for my family.
  • I'd love to move away from Kansas. I've lived here my whole life, and in the farming area. Its not the greatest place for a someone with hay fever to live and I would love to live by a beach somewhere, but who wouldn't?!
  • My husband loves selling race parts and car parts. He attends auctions each year and cleans items up and resells them. We hope to make it into some sort of business.
  • A blogging career, I enjoy blogging so much and hope to get to a point that I am recognized for it and may be able to travel to the blogging conferences and be able to blog about bigger things like vacation places for your family and my reviews.
  • I would love to travel with my family. As a kid we never really had family vacations because my sister and I were so involved in sports that our summer didn't allow for extra time to go on vacations. My husbands family went skiing almost every year and took numerous vacations. I want to show my son the world. I want to experience it with him and my husband.
  • I would be lying if I didn't say that I wanted my husband to make it in the big leagues of racing. He has such a passion for it and would love to see that all of his hard work pays off for him in the end. He deserves it.
Now, these are pretty normal dreams. There is nothing too extreme and I think with hard work in some aspects, we should be able to achieve some of these things. The allergy cure is out of my hands. But, I am meeting with a doctor next week and he seems promising. Now, I must continue working on my dream of becoming a great blogger and working my way up the career ladder in the blogging world!

I hope that dreams come true, I wish our hope will come back, and things will fall into place. I hope the same for all of you. I want to know some of your dreams, big or small. What are some things you do to help reach your dreams? What kind of things do you do to keep positive about your dreams?

Have a great hump day lovely's!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Danielle, don't ever give up on your dreams. It may not happen the way we want it to happen but if you keep talking to God, seeking him and having faith as a mustard seed you won't be disappointed. I have a few post on this subject on my blog. Here is one http://blog.mysteriesingreen.com/succeeding-in-my-life/
    Give it a read and let me know.

    ReplyDelete