Friday, June 14, 2013

I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT YOU!

I promise, I really didn't forget about you.

My brand new laptop decided it would be really cool and crashed my hard drive. So, I had to send it off to the Toshiba for it to be fixed. Almost a month later, I finally have it back! YAY!

I am working on an agenda for my blog posts. I will be doing some product reviews, recipes, and I think my husband will be doing some reviews for me too. If you have anything you would like me to review, let me know and I would be happy to try it out. Just leave a comment below and I will get to it!

A few things you may have missed since I was gone:

Jayden has 2 teeth! He is now 7 1/2 months old, and growing like a weed! I really can't believe how fast he has grown. I am cherishing every moment with him, he won't be little for long!

I would like to wish all the Father's out there a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! And to all the single moms out there, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

See y'all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment