Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Inside Scoop

Welcome Ladies and Gents to our family blog.
 
As we start our next adventure, you are more than welcome to join us. This is a new step for us starting this blog, and I have plenty of fun ideas that I look forward to sharing with you.
 
Let me start out by giving you the low-down about us and our family. My name is Danielle, I am 23 years young and I am a stay-at-home mom. My husbands name is Chris, he is 29 years young and works as a aerospace mechanic. He also races dirt track modified (something that we will share with you). We have been married 2 1/2 years and we were blessed 6 months ago with our handsome son, Jayden. He is our first born child and is ornery as all get out, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
 
Our life is, well...average. We are first time parents trying to figure out how this whole parenting thing works. My husband spends a lot of time working in the garage. Whether that be working on his truck, or building race motors and selling race parts. He sold his race car last year and wanted to spend this year watching our son grow. They sure do grow fast within their first year.
He plans on building a new car from scratch, so I will make sure to keep you all up to date.
 
I on the other hand, spend most of my time with my son and doing normal house work. I suffer from severe allergic rhinitis and bronchial asthma so last year (a day before we found out we were pregnant) I lost my job due to having too many attacks at work. I have a weird sensitivity to cat dander. If I get near anyone who owns a cat, it can be in public, or even outside, I go into a severe attack and my throat closes up. Most doctors have been shocked at my sensitivity, and it happens to be so severe that there is nothing they can do to treat it. I basically just have to stay away from anyone or anything that has been around cats. Talk about tough. It was just a little over a year ago that it became this sensitive and we have lost a lot of friends and opportunities because of it. Not to mention we aren't able to see family members (in-laws, grandparents, and aunts and uncles) because of it. It is a sad situation that we are stuck in. But, we try to make the most of it and we are thankful that we have each other to lean on.
 
I think that sums up a bit about us. You will learn more as we go along.
 
STAY TUNED FOR 
- Pregnancy, birth story, and tips
- First time parent advice and tips
- Recipes
-Our journey of parenting
-Racing news, parts, and mechanical info
- Making our own baby food
- Baby product reviews
- Race product reviews
- and just our everyday story
 
We'll see you next time! =)
 


2 comments:

  1. good luck on your blog! I've tried a couple in the past (before being a mommmy) and never kept it up... maybe i'll try again.... but until the i'll follow yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow Cathie! Hopefully I can keep this us and post at minimum once a week. Let me know if you start up a blog and I would be happy to follow your story :)

      Delete